Date: June, 8th 2021.
Time: 4 a.m. Brasilia time (GMT-03).
In times of strong digital migration and the popularization of home office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the volume of access by internal and external users to corporate infrastructure has also grown, both by its own employees and by third parties.
This puts the security of critical systems at risk and leaves them susceptible to cyberattacks that can cause data leaks and millionaire losses and loss of trust from customers, suppliers, and even employees.
Restoring reputation and facing financial losses are not easy tasks...
According to the “Cost of a Data Breach 2020” report, released by IBM:
"the fine for the breach and the leak of information costs, on average, USD 3.86 million for a company".
The research, which is based on data from organizations in 17 countries across more than 15 industries, also points out that 63% of these security incidents have been caused by third parties.
We will be your alarm: the senhasegura DOMUM solution enables Zero Trust-based secure remote access for employees and third parties, without the need to install VPN on corporate network devices.
We have much more to tell! Participate in the launch of DOMUM by filling out the form on the side and clicking on the button to guarantee your spot!
Grab your spot!
The event will take place on June, 8th 2021 at 4:00 am Brasilia time (GMT-03).
● 4 am: Opening - Marcus Scharra (senhasegura's CEO)
● 4:05 am: The importance of adequate remote access protection - (senhasegura's Sales Director)
● 4:30 am: Q&A - Nelson Uliana (senhasegura's Sales Director)
● 4:35 am: Use Cases - Vitor Xavier (Product Analyst)
● 4:50 am: Q&A - Vitor Xavier (Product Analyst)
● 4:55 am: Closing - Marcus Scharra (senhasegura's CEO)